A “cookie” is a text file that a website sends to your computer or other device connected to the internet to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to save information or settings in your browser.
cookies in activities strictly necessary for the functioning and service delivery;
cookies relating to activities of saving and optimization preferences (for example, cookies flash player if you do not exceed the duration of the session cookie rescue truck or preferences on language / currency);
cookies statistics, where used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form.
Cookies social networks
These cookies store information related to the use of the site from social networks common. To find and disable cookies here these social references to individual policies:
Cookie profiling third party – examples: cookie profiling third-party ad; retargeting cookies; cookies statistical fully managed by third parties. To learn more about cookies profiling going on www.youronlinechoices.com/it
Cookie management on different browsers:
Information regarding processing of personal data
Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (law related to the protection of personal data) the data controller hereby informs that:
a) processing of your personal data will be carried out for:
1. contractual obligations: to supply goods and services to guests;
2. legal obligations: invoicing, obligatory books of accounts and entries, communications to requesting authorities;
3. communications to banks and similar institutions, to the activities of collection of credits and other activities related to contractual obligations;
4. offer of services during your stay (secretarial service, delivery of correspondence, reservation of external services) or subsequent to your stay (communication of special offers, events or similar)
The treatment will be with manual and / or automatic devices to store, manage and transmit the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes, based on the data in our possession and with a commitment from you to immediately communicate any corrections, additions and updates;
b) Your refusal to provide authorization for the points 1,2,3 of paragraph a) shall result in:
1. the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, or to effect some operations, if the data are required for effecting the transaction or operation;
2. the impossibility to effect some operations which require the communication of the data to subjects which are functionally related to them;
3. the failure to communicate the data to subjects which carry out other activities, not functionally related to effecting the transaction.
c) Your data, as well as the person assigned within the Company’s process owner may be disclosed:
1. hotel facilities which will be hosted;
2. tax consultant (for administrative purposes);
3. public and private agencies, also following inspections or audits;
4. subjects which can access your data in accordance with provisions of law;
5. outside companies which supply goods and services.
d) At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Art. 7. Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
to. origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of treatment;
c. the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d. the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
is. the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
to. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
to. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b. to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising material, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Owner and data processor
Under Article. 28 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, holder of the data is the registered holder and owner of the website.
Positano Home Cooking – Via Trara Genoino,13 – Positano (SA)
Copyright / IP information
The copyright of all materials in all the pages of this website belong to the author and the owner of the site.
No part of this website may be published, distributed, extracted from used or re-produced in any form.
* The site can be viewed electronically.
* The site and its pages can be printed or downloaded in “local” for personal use only and not commercial.
Permits described not authorize to incorporate any page or part of page of the site in any document or other material without first receiving written permission of the author and the owner of the site.
The site owner and the author reserves the right to change the permissions listed at any time in their sole discretion.